Electric toothbrushes will be more convenient to use, which can reduce the damage of toothbrushes to teeth, protect teeth, clean dental stones and plaque on teeth better, and reduce the incidence rate of gingivitis.
Electric toothbrushes have the following advantages:
1. Easy to use
We don't have much spirit and strength before rest or when we get up in the morning, so we can't ensure the time of brushing teeth and the standard of brushing actions, and the health care function of teeth will be greatly reduced naturally. The electric toothbrush
can handle this problem well. The automatic rotating brush head conforms to the overall planning of ergonomics and ensures the usefulness and convenience of brushing teeth. It is so convenient to use, brushing teeth is naturally very easy, and it is also simple to cultivate our good habits.
2. Damage reduction
When using a common toothbrush to brush teeth, the strength used is controlled by the user himself. Sometimes it is inevitable that the strength of brushing teeth is too large, or the incorrect seesaw transverse brushing method may be adopted, which will cause damage to teeth and gums. Tests have proved that as long as it is used properly, the electric toothbrush can reduce the brushing strength by about 60%, and reduce gingivitis and gingival attack.
3. Deep cleaning
The electric toothbrush rotates rapidly, making the brush head vibrate at high frequency, and instantly decomposing the toothpaste into fine foam to deepen the cleaning of the teeth; At the same time, the tremor of the brushed hair can promote the blood circulation of the oral cavity, it has unexpected massage effect on gingival tissue.
Pay attention to the following 6 tips when using electric toothbrushes:
1. When buying electric toothbrushes for the elderly, children or people with disabilities, it is best to choose the brush head and brush handle integrated planning to avoid swallowing the brush head by mistake.
2. Try to use a delicate brush head so as to deepen the depth of oral cavity and clean the back teeth.
3. Compared with the traditional manual toothbrush, the electric toothbrush, driven by electric power, moves at the speed of thousands or even tens of thousands of times per minute with much higher power than the manual toothbrush, however, it also has higher requirements for brushing to prevent gum damage during brushing.
4. Because the electric toothbrush has the function of mandatory rotation and vibration, its acting force is far greater than that of ordinary toothbrushes. Therefore, when brushing teeth, it is necessary to reduce the intensity by 60% compared with using a common toothbrush, so as to avoid the damage to teeth and gums caused by excessive force.
5. Ensure at least 2 minutes of brushing time, and make the inner, outer and occlaws surfaces of each row of teeth clean effectively, especially the tongue surface of the lower teeth, which is the most difficult to clean and is simply omitted, be sure to clean it consciously.
6. Change the brush head every 3 months. After the brush head is used for a period of time, the bristles will become rough and easily damage the gums. Some tests indicate that the removal of dental plaque by the new brush head is 30% more than that after 3 months of use.
When using the electric toothbrush, you must pay attention to using the delicate brush head as much as possible, and do a good job in the deep cleaning of teeth. The electric toothbrush is cleaned in the way of vibration, so do not use too much force, otherwise, it will cause damage to teeth and gums.
As a professional manufacturer of electric toothbrush and oral irrigator / water flosser, Shenzhen Relish provides various types of electric toothbrush wholesale and OEM customized services. You can also wholesale water flosser from Relish at factory price. We can provide you highly competitive prices and look forward to working with you.